ThreeSheets:Design firmly believes in supporting our community - which is why we always have a special place in our hearts (and our time management) for those who are hard working to help others 24/7. Below are a few examples of amazing organizations that we've done work for.
If your non-profit could use a little T.L.C., email us HERE.
For 30 years, MountainTrue has been a trusted community partner, marshaling grassroots support to keep our forests healthy, our air and water clean, and our communities vibrant. Utilizing a combination of policy advocacy, scientific research and community collaboration, MountainTrue and its chapters throughout Western North Carolina unleash the power of citizens’ voices to protect the natural heritage of our region so that people and the environment can thrive. ...visit their website HERE
Active Board Member
Helping Women Start A New Life. SVTHC is an organization that assists inmates of the Swannanoa Correctional Center for Women (SCCW) develop transitional goals and further assist in meeting those goals after the inmate is released. We work with any inmate planning to be released to WNC who sincerely wants to make a change in herself and the life style which resulted in her incarceration. ...visit their website HERE
Lauronda currently works as a DAT member for the Asheville Chapter of the Red Cross's emergency response team. Here are some facts that most don't know about the Red Cross - the Red Cross Depends on Volunteers!
• Volunteers constitute about 95 percent of the American Red Cross workforce. Volunteers make it possible to provide services such as...
• Responding to nearly 70,000 disasters every year, most of them home and apartment fires.
• Teaching millions of people first aid, CPR, swimming and other lifesaving skills.
• Helping the American Red Cross collect approximately 6.3 million units of blood from roughly 3.7 million volunteer donors.
• Delivering urgent family messages to members of the military—around the clock and around the globe.
• As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Network, reconnecting hundreds of families separated by war and disaster around the world.
...visit their website HERE
New Beginnings German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is an all volunteer group whose purpose is to find permanent loving families for dogs that, through no fault of their own, find themselves without homes. Many of us have had countless years of loving and caring for our own Shorthairs. ...visit their website HERE
Everyone is invited to worship with us at Woodland Baptist Church. We hope you find a friendly and warm atmosphere! Worship Services each Sunday, 10:30am and 6:30pm. Our music is a blend of traditional with contemporary specials and praise music which brings glory to God. Woodland Baptist also believes in mission work at home and at large. ...visit their website HERE